Cheese and Herb Bread
Easy and quick to prepare, it goes well alongside pizza and pasta but just as good on its own.
Mitani Chicken Salt
Loaf fresh white bread (Works best with dense white continental bread)
1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
75gms butter (softened)
2 sprigs of fresh oregano
2 large cloves of garlic
Chilli flakes (optional)
Ground black pepper
- Thickly slice the bread. Set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic and pick the oregano.
- In a bowl, place the butter, cheese, picked oregano, chopped garlic, chilli flakes (optional), pepper and Mitani Chicken Salt. Combine until all the ingredients have combined into the butter.
- Spread the butter liberally on both sides of the bread.
- Cook in sandwich press (without pressing too hard) until golden brown (Approx. 5 mins).
- Serve immediately.