1. Does Mitani chicken salt contain any chicken?
No, Mitani Chicken Salt contains sea salt blended with garlic, onion and natural herbs & spices and is suitable for vegetarians. It’s also gluten free and contains no added MSG.
2. Is chicken salt unhealthy?
Sodium (salt) is needed by the body to regulate fluid levels. It’s vital to the healthy functioning of our bodies and plays several essential roles such as controlling blood pressure and regulating the function of muscles and nerves. Mitani Chicken Salt has been designed to enhance the natural flavour of food. By enhancing the natural flavour of the food during cooking, the use of Mitani Chicken Salt can aide in the reduction of use of traditional table salt.
3. Don’t we already eat too much salt?
Salt intake varies across the community. Salt along with all other foods should be consumed in moderation.
4. Why don’t you tell consumers what other herbs and spices are contained in chicken salt?
Mitani Chicken Salt has been developed to create a unique flavour to be enjoyed by all. We’re conscious of poor imitations and therefore closely guard the precise recipe.
5. Does Mitani Chicken Salt have Halal certification? If so, why?
Yes, we believe Mitani Chicken Salt should be enjoyed by everyone in the community and this is why we sought and gained Halal certification.
6. Is Mitani Chicken Salt suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
Mitani Chicken Salt contains sea salt blended with garlic, onion, natural herbs and spices and is suitable for vegetarians. Although we take the necessary steps to produce a vegan suitable product, strict regulations dictate that we cannot state that the product is vegan.
7. Why is Mitani any better than other chicken salts?
Mitani is Australia’s original and best chicken salt. The recipe and ingredients for Mitani Chicken Salt have been developed and refined over many years to create a unique seasoning. Many other chicken salt brands contain artificial flavours and additives whereas Mitani Classic Chicken Salt only contains sea salt blended with garlic, onion and natural herbs & spices.
8. Is it easy to make your own chicken salt?
You can but why would you when you’ve got Mitani.
9. Why can’t we buy Mitani Chicken Salt in our local supermarket?
10. Can we buy Mitani Chicken Salt online or direct?
11. Is Mitani Chicken Salt gluten free?
Yes, 100% gluten free.
12. Does Mitani Chicken Salt contain MSG (621)?
Mitani Chicken contains no added MSG (621).
13. Does Mitani Chicken Salt contain any artificial colours or flavours?
No, Mitani Chicken Salt contains only sea salt blended with garlic, onion and natural herbs & spices.
14. Why is Mitani Chicken Salt so bright orange in colour?
The bright orange colour of our product is derived from a unique blend of carefully selected herbs and spices, with no artificial colours or flavours added.