Baked buffalo wings
These morsels of chicken will have you licking your lips and your fingers. Dig in!
Mitani Chicken Salt
12 chicken wings
2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon hot sauce
100ml white vinegar
75gms butter (unsalted)
Head of celery
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
- Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place chicken wings in a large zip lock or plastic bag, sprinkle with five or six good shakes of Mitani Chicken Salt and the paprika. Shake the bag until the wings are liberally covered.
- Place the chicken wings onto the lined baking tray and roast for around an hour or until crispy and golden brown.
- Place the butter in a saucepan, add the hot sauce, vinegar and two or three shakes of Mitani Chicken Salt. Warm until the butter has melted and stir until the sauce has emulsified.
- Once cooked, remove the wings from the oven and liberally coat the wings with the Buffalo Sauce.
Serve with washed, peeled and sliced celery and Ranch Sauce.